Restoring and protecting our coral reefs is crucial as 80% of our coral reefs around the world have died within the last 50 years. You can help! BREEF now offers the PADI Reef Rescue Diver course for all certified divers. During your training, you will learn more about threats to coral reefs, how to identify different species of corals, and most importantly you will be contributing to BREEF’s coral restoration efforts by assisting in the maintenance of our coral propagation units and/or out-planting your very own coral fragment!
BREEF Coral Reef Sculpture Garden & Coral Nursery, Home to World’s Largest Underwater Sculpture!
Duration: 4 hours
Cost per person: $150 donation
- Must be a certified Open Water Scuba diver.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Good physical health.
- Must show proof of a logged dive within 2 years.
- Must submit all required liability waivers and forms prior to the course.
- All requirements and skills must be met to gain certification.
For more information on the Reef Rescue Diver course or how to become a PADI Open Water Diver, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.