Enjoy the wonders of the underwater world from your home, and please share the love. We are thrilled to release our new hard-cover coffee table book. It is bursting with incredible photos from around the Bahamas by award-winning photographer Shane Gross, with a forward by world-renowned ocean explorer and advocate Jean-Michel Cousteau and an introduction by BREEF Executive Director, Casuarina McKinney-Lambert.
There are over 200 breathtaking images of everything from sharks and dolphins to octopus and seahorses. Learn about the many fascinating, diverse and, often, endangered sea creatures that call this island nation home. All funds raised from this book support the Bahamas Reef Environment Educational Foundation.
Your purchase assists BREEF in distributing a book to every Bahamian school throughout the archipelago.
Orders from within The Bahamas can be picked up at BREEF Office in Caves Village, Nassau. Orders from within the continental US will arrive within 7-10 business days.
- The Island Store, Lyford Cay
- Lyford Cay Tennis Club, Lyford Cay
- My Oceans, US Departure Lounge, LPIA Airport
- My Oceans, Prince George Shopping Plaza, Bay Street
- Atlantis, The Cove, Dolphin Cay, and Crystal Court
- Albany Emporium, Albany Bahamas
- Logos Book Store, Harbour Bay Plaza, Nassau
- Bahama Art and Handicraft, East Shirley Street, Nassau
- National Art Gallery of The Bahamas, Nassau
- Buccaneer, Governor’s Harbour, Eleuthera
- Sandpiper Arts & Craft, George Town, Exuma