Whether you want to experience a nature walk, shallow-water snorkel or a field study, we’ll work with you to customize a fun and engaging learning experience for your students.
Audience: K-12 (traditional and home schools), tertiary institutions, community and church youth groups
Locations: New Providence; selected family islands
Donation: $2 per student (Transportation is not included)
- Coastal field trips are tide and weather dependent.
- Students must be 8 years or older to participate in water-based activities.
- Field trips are limited to a maximum of 36 persons, including students and chaperones.
- Schools are responsible for their own transportation to and from the field trip site.
- Once field trips dates and times are decided, you will be sent a ‘Liability Waiver Form’ that must be signed by all persons (students and chaperones) and returned 3 days prior to the field trip date, along with payment. Failure to return forms and payment in advance may result in cancellation.
- BREEF provides all field gear and learning resources for field trips.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (242)327-9000 to schedule a field trip.